Random Screenshot Megathread 4

13 Likes

A couple of favs from U28514 - Lisbon to Gatwick :portugal: :england:

3 Likes

I planned to fly the Fennec to the Airbus Center Hamburg-Finkenwerder to repair a well-known cargo room heating problem the whole Discord is making fun of… :smiley:

But I was too late when plugging in the HOTAS, plugging it in while the sim was already launching led to a bug with all controls being disabled, keyboard and HOTAS. I noticed that a bit too late… after half an hour when the whole Airbus flight was pre-programmed and ready, when the parking brake did not release because not the keyboard and not the HOTAS button for the brake did anything.
All flight controls on all peripheral devices where completely disabled, including all keyboard buttons to fly with the keyboard and add power to the turbines with F2 for example. No flight possible with this Airbus yesternight.

Well one cannot fly an Airbus with the mouse alone.

2 Likes

Looking around for stranded tourists :sweat_smile:

More A32NX content, this time from Howdy - Spirit Airlines KLAX to KLAS :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

17 Likes

Snowy Takeoff at Gothenburg, Sweden

2 Likes

Window 56J A330-900 Neo, Beautiful Day!

5 Likes

Flying over Lake Ontario at 20,000 feet in the TBM 930 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Did some gliding in the Alps, only to return the airport to find my tow plane crashed :laughing:

Then, a flight in the Twin Beech.

7 Likes

Flight from Syracuse Hancock International Airport to JFK in the TBM 930:

On the ground at Syracuse:

En route over the mountains:

Right turn over the Hudson River:

Final approach 31L:

Taxi to gate:

At the gate:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Refueling in :denmark:

4 Likes

Every minute in the Fenix Airbus cockpit is a big privilege. And every minute that prolongs sitting in the Airbus cockpit like waiting for the GNADIRS to align is a bit plus in immersion and realism.

3 Likes

Watching the sun come up during STAR to JFK:

4 Likes

des

3 Likes

This SSW SF260 is rather nice now its been updated…

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes