Random Screenshot Megathread 4

Window Seat!

6 Likes

This view is why I love flying.

4 Likes

Make sure to book window seats.

5 Likes

A nice flight on a (cold) sunny day in Finland. From EFTU to EFVA in my favorite aircraft, the ATR! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Full flight for my virtual airline.

-Bram
SkyLane

5 Likes

Château de Quéribus:

6 Likes

Beautiful scenery of the Czech Republic previous known as Bohemia and passing over Kosmonosy a town in Mladá Boleslav District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 5,100 inhabitants. The town is known for its psychiatric hospital.

Entering right downwind to runway 24 of Mnichovo Hradiste Airport … Letiště Mnichovo Hradiště, Czechia

Right downwind to runway 24 of Mnichovo Hradiste Airport … Letiště Mnichovo Hradiště, Czechia

Base to runway 24 of Mnichovo Hradiste Airport … Letiště Mnichovo Hradiště, Czechia

Final to runway 24 of Mnichovo Hradiste Airport … Letiště Mnichovo Hradiště, Czechia
Yea, realize a little high but with this Porter aircraft with strong flaps and slow speed maneuverability, it is nice landing on such a long runway actually being able to see the runway.

3 Likes

the first time I saw this livery was on a DC-8, in the mid-60s, pulling up to the gate at LAX. We thought is was the biggest plane we’d seen. Of course, a few years later, the 74 was inaugurated. Sure would like a DC-8 and 707 in the sim. Leaving KORD for KABQ

6 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Italy :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

beginning of the figure 8 approach into Manila. Manila Bay laid out before us, Aquino below.

3 Likes

4 Likes

GB747, NZAA → NZGB

2 Likes

Some more NZ flying, beacon bashing between Napier and Picton in the Carenado Seneca:

6 Likes

4 Likes

On final into Munchen.

6 Likes

3 Likes