Random Screenshot Megathread 4

Trying on the PMDG. Fits like a glove…

7 Likes

2 Likes

EDHK → LOWI

7 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks … Enjoy sim flying as it is realistic … Yes, landing a four prop is a little more skillful in that skinny runway. As for the Bruny Island airport, from checking youtube videos, it seems normal to be landing on 14 and taking off from 32. Should have noticed the trees cleared in front of 14.

1 Like

4 Likes

Took off from runway 13 at Duncan Airport (DUQ), Duncan, on Vancouver Island British Columbia, making a wide right hand turn looking back at the airport with the Butler Concrete & Aggregate yard next to it, heading to Quamichan Lake where there is a dirt airfield at the north end starting at the waterfront to the right of Henderson Road and ending at Stamps Road.

Passing by Cowichan Bay got a little weird with the winding stream coming from the estuary and the elevation difference which perhaps may be the lag in rendering from the server through the internet connection. The flight was a little hairy with different elevations and should have return to starting airport.

2 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

Lots of P-51 flights today.

9 Likes

6 Likes

For whatever reason, the P-51A REALLY makes me wish they’d come out with a Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator.

4 Likes

Is Mrs. Virginia one of the Asobo Reno Racing P-51s? It looks awesome!

Yes. Not bad for $5.

1 Like

Thanks, I kinda slept on that one. I think I’ll grab that!

It’s worth it - but be prepared, the prop has a bug. Apparently it was fixed once but is back again. You see it moving at different speeds - all at once. Even when you shut it down.

1 Like

5 Likes

Telling airline name

3 Likes

Merrill C. Meigs Field Airport to O’Hare International Airport

7 Likes