[RELEASED] Mini-500 | Got Friends

can’t wait to get my hands on that Beauty :heart_eyes:
Hopefully without FS Airland…

1 Like

I can’t say much right now, but let’s just say both sides of the Poll are currently winning. We’ve had some breakthroughs yesterday.

7 Likes

Where is my stemme :stuck_out_tongue:

RESULTS ARE OUT:

Looks like the general consensus is that we release soon with AirlandFS compatibility. Arguably, this is a very good thing for further development progression. That being said, over the last week, we have been in contact with other helocopter developers near and far. We have a solution that will please both the AirlandFS fans and the “No External App” fans. We aren’t ready to share any details just yet, but the future of this helocopter coming to the Marketplace with no external applications and fully native control is promising.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

We are working overtime to get this release out as soon as we can but also taking the time, precision and quality work required to ensure everything is ready for another Got Friends Release. As you all know, we don’t push quantity, we push quality. One step at a time…

This week we have been working on AirlandFS profiling, liveries, a touch-screen tablet, custom html gauges, sounds and startup procedures/animations.

We have loads of work to highlight in the future, for now, we have a couple previews of liveries we are incorporating in the final project, adding six liveries to the current total.

We hope to share more information with you all about future native compatibility and other screenshots/videos soon! Thanks for all the support!

7 Likes

Looks very nice, but to be honest, I would have preferred a “proper” Hughes 500 … Maybe as a follow-up project? :wink:

As this is our first helo in development, we always start out with what we know we can deliver quality. If this project recieves good feedback and high marks in the MSFS helo community, of course we will aspire to deliver deeper simulated projects like the MD-500! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mini 500 from Chile🙂

Amazing Job. Congrats

1 Like

Some of the other Liveries…

3 Likes

Exciting news! Will be a day one purchase from me.

Where and when can I buy this​:grin::clap::+1:

Looks Great!

If/when the product is released without the requirement for an external app - and - if the FM includes a high-fidelity FM reproduction of the real M-500 I will consider purchase…after however much time it takes to iron out FM/Controls/avionics bugs if any.

I didn’t vote but posted because this design promises to be a bunch of fun to fly.
Thanks for it.

Airland Release Soon!!!

If there’s no external app and an option for a cat in the passenger seat, I’m in!

2 Likes

Me too! But only if the cat looks exactly like mine…

5 Likes

There is no passenger seat

Development Update:

Everything is running smoothly after SU9, no issues! What a relief!

Today we worked on adding bones/armatures to the yoke, cyclic and fine tuning the html code. The governor is now fully working and manual control is now available. No more “Just Throttle” controls. We also worked on a fun little… little bird and added some fun features in there for the “3rd Party Market” fanboys! This is because we know we can’t add these bad-boys on the official marketplace… haha! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Mini Bird! Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Mini-500 WIP Teaser Trailer!
Special Thanks to Fred from AirlandFS for working with us to bring you this little gem!
Trailer: Mykrode
Team: Got Friends

8 Likes

Argh, looks awesome.

Must be perfect for sightseeing in VR.

So, ummm, dare I ask…. about… a… release date yet? Even approximately? :slight_smile: