[Resolved] Game Freezes on Spawn into NCPK

If you select NCPK as an airport to spawn into for a flight your “Fly now” screen after the loading screen freezes the game. The only way to leave MFS is to end the game through the task bar.

100% reproducible, just need to spawn into NCPK any position. Hardware and game restart do not resolve the issue. No CTD, no error message. You are just perpetually frozen on that screen unless you use the windows key and end through task manager. Task manager shows that no performance limits are met by the computer either. Highest is just 33% for memory. Landing there is fine, but do not spawn into the airport.

Cant repro. TBM, clear skies, no mods.

try it without installed mods :wink:

Issue resolved. Navigraph problem. If there is a problem with validating the Navigraph account, it causes a freeze on the Ready to Fly start screen

1 Like

You should mark that as the solution then. I have quoted the entire message if you cant mark yourself.

this is an external application, connected via SimLink… not sure how this should can have an effect at MSFS…

I dont know exactly how, but as soon as I removed the App from the community folder and ran it the freezing stopped. Yesterday they had an issue processing my monthly payment due to me getting a new card at the end of December and the payment didnt go through. I figured that was it after seeing as the sim wouldnt work regardless of aircraft and other spawn locations and occurring at the same time as when the payment processing failed.

ähmmm… possible we not mean the same ? :slight_smile:

It is’nt necessary to add something into the community folder from Navigraph Charts.

note:

I seen second user which reported an issue with navigraph, more exactly the necessary Simlink Application.

PS: I had till now no issues with it

Closing topic as we only want MSFS default content in the Bugs & Issues section. No mods, add-ons or 3rd party.