RTX3080ti Finally got my hands on one and.....Wow!

Well, the 3080ti cards are about $400-$500 less than when I got mine!

I kept telling myself to wait too but then I have been enjoying the new card for a few months now.

Yep they’ve come down a lot. MSRP on my MSI was $1769! I paid it and it was money well spent but it definitely hurts a little seeing it going new for under $1200 now. I can only hope the scum bag scalpers had to eat a bunch of stock.

Good information for sure!

But I am happy I got it when I did. I’ve gotten much use from it.

I’m glad your 3080ti card work good for you.
I’m torn between getting RTX3080ti now or wait for 40’,
How you think performance boost from the 2070 super to 3080ti ?.
I quit VRing for months now, too much stuttering (MS version), Especially after SU9.
I now have 3700x, 2070 super, oculus2,
I just ordered G2 (it’s on sale), hopefully it will improve some. Then thinking upgrade soon with 5900x & 3080ti or wait until next year for 40’s card (Now that’s to long!!) If still unplayable with G2.

I went from 2070 Super to the 3080ti… its a big leap. Well worth it. I play exclusively in VR. If you have the means, just go for it. The prices are reasonable again. Don’t wait for an unknown card at an unknown price at an unknown time. Enjoy your sim today.

1 Like

I finally upgrade to 3080ti & 5800X3D, Yes wow, What a different!!, Every setting being same as before, No no stutter 38FPS, I had bump graphic setting just up little, 36FPS, more then that will start to stutter at flying low, This GPU is like space heater.
Only issue i have is My GPU on task manager show running almost 100% on fs2020 main screen, I don’t know why is running that hi, In to hours play and landing at complex airport, screen start to stutter and My oculus app acting up and crashed. I hope my ordered G2 solved this issue, Or maybe SU10.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.