Update: Savage Carbon - STOL Realism Mod (v2.10 / Dec 27, 2022)

And…work on v112 for the Savage Carbon has started. A small update, the plane is honestly quite finished, but there is always something to improve. Putting some lessons learned and other goodies from Grravel inside her. Small things…but you’ll like them.

Notice the version numbers as well between Grravel and Carbon. Grravel started out at v112 as she was largely an extreme mod with Carbon v111 as the base. Now it’s Grravel’s time to return Carbon the favor :slight_smile:

I’m also reorganizing things internally a bit so it’ll be easier for me to manage two different distros. I will continue to support and develop both.

The occasional prop shutdown at idle will be fixed. Also Carbon is a bit jealous of Grravel’s fancy cockpit…so…

In addition, I will be adding Grravel’s custom and reprogrammed fuel gauges to Carbon. Carbon’s internal tanks will increase to 18gal each (9 less than Grravel), and I will ditch the fuel bladders. Make room for a passenger! Easier to manage your fuel during the setup too…fewer sliders aye? :wink:

7 Likes