Seasons by Bijan - PC and Xbox - Version 7 - Auto Season App. Terrain Mask

A reminder about streamed map data add-ons and this forum:

Your work is beautiful and you are so creative, I want to see this on Xbox :sob:

3 Likes

Thank you.
The new Florida Everglades will be available for Xbox as well but it will take longer to be updated on Marketplace.

1 Like

Will this be available via Market Place?

I did not know there is a difference between Simmmarket and MSFS Market Place and purchased through MSFS.

1 Like

There is no difference in the product, AFAIK, but the difference is that updates/new features appear on Simmarket instantly, while it can take weeks or even months on the in-game-Marketplace.

1 Like

“There is no difference in the product, AFAIK”

Not sure that’s true…

1 Like

hi, how to choose my hemisphere if i use both? actually i don’t understand this option. if we choose one, is it will change and another when we use manual mod, so why in auto we have to choose one? btw, some of us live on equator, so, what the hell :)?

That option has been removed. You can choose and install any.

1 Like

3 Likes
18 Likes

Looking forward to this :slight_smile:

Is it going to be an additional addon that we have to purchase (I have no problem with that), or is it an update to the existing 4 Seasons Pack?

What is the anticipated timeframe for release?

It’s a free update which be released on Jan 15th.

10 Likes

I see there is a separate „snow mask“. Does the snow mask influence terrain color when there is no snow? Can we use this already?

I should have watched the video before asking :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Snow mask is only to be used when there is snow on ground as i does effect terrain color. You can already use it but the app makes the installation easy.

I suppose it will not apply to airport runways and taxiways, especially third party ones?

Snow mask will clear snow from runways and taxiways too.

4 Likes

Great - thanks for all the updates. Using the new app will eliminate the need to use AddonLinker?

1 Like

that’s cool

I think there’s an error in the installer. The last box on the right should be Winter North - Summer South, not spring, with the box below being Late Winter /Early Sping - Early Fall. south…

Unless the late/early options only apply to the NH…

1 Like