September 10th, 2020 Development Update

Thanks, I understand you can’t give a definitive answer so I appreciate escalating it to the appropriate team. :slight_smile:

I hope this problem is solved rather than translation.
I have to change the system locale to English (US) in the current version.
If I don’t change, the flight path will come out wrong.

Looking gooooood! Performance, wind, system and avionic updates… this one will be excellet.

Still not a single word about the AIRAC cycle.

2 Likes

Excited about this specially since they previously mentioned fixing quad core processor performance! Also may bring the baron altimeter knob back and hopefully fix some ifr problems.

1 Like

Yeah 10 days to do more testing wow i can wait it’s been a nightmare.

1 Like

Nearly peed my pants when I saw the list of fixes and improvements! (Or was that just old age coming on!) Cheers.

2 Likes

I really appreciate this week’s post and am super stoked for Patch 2. Wow, was NOT expecting this much improvement in just a month… and glad to see it.

Asobo, you deserve props! Communication has improved, in my opinion, and that’s what really matters.

7 Likes

That certainly sounds like it could be related to localization. Anything that has to do with tailoring the game to a specific region, country or language is related. Good luck!

Wow, this patch contains lots of updates that I was honestly expecting to happen over the course of months, not one two-week patch!

You guys are killing it!

1 Like

Keep up the great work guys (and gals?) :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you, Captain.

Is night lighting issues not acknowledged?

Honestly I wouldn’t mind since there’s only so much fixing they can do in one patch. I’m happy they’re addressing a lot of the major issues.

Edit: Disregard. Noticed that night lighting is addressed in the list.

3 Likes

Any news on the SDK updates?

1 Like

Why is everyone saying 225/3? Can you explain because every title I load a flight it gives me different winds

Outside of certain EU regions, winds tend to default to 255 @ 3 once you leave the immediate vicinity of an aerodrome.

3 Likes

Oh yes. I did not think that this “make coffee during loading time” would get a comeback in modern times. But MSFS was groundbreaking even in this aspect. :wink:

Sadly, they stated in the feedback snapshot that loading times got significantly improved…

1 Like

Not without reason. See the list…

Nice patch notes but these weekly “updates” seriously need work, reads more like a news blurb with headlines that have no information. Learn from the Sim Racing Devs in how to do a proper roadmap.

Great job guys!

Solid list. Appreciate the quick turns on the updates!

1 Like