Server Outage? Only offline available - 2 November 2022

:+1::laughing: precisely

If you are having Server issues, switch to a different server as a workaround and see if that resolves the issue.

If you are experiencing server issues, always check the Forum Outage Page and the Xbox Outage Page

I had this issue yesterday Nov 2 where connection is lost and then reconnected shortly after and then lost again a few minutes later. US east server.

Is this just for Xbox? Where are you seeing server options for MSFS on PC?

You need to turn on Multiplayer. Then you can switch servers by clicking on your Gamertag/Username in the upper right of the Sim Main Menu. This applies to both XBox and PC. Switching servers affects both single and multiplayer.

Okay, interesting. I have had MP off since the beginning because I just assumed it would help keep from seeing online traffic even though all of that is turned off as well. Thank you for the quick reply and keeping me reminded things are never that simple.

Have a great weekend.

USA West is showing >50ms delay. Everyone else either yellow or red.

Online Traffic or Live Traffic is explicitly On or Off controlled by you through the Options-Traffic menu.

In the screen prior to clicking Fly Now, make note of the Middle Row of icons. There you can specify if you wish to see Multiplayer aircraft or not (which will be the other players on the server you selected).

I already got that sorted. I just didn’t know that MP and switching the server affected single player. Either way, it was set to automatic and on the West server which works for me since I am on the west coast. Just to be safe I selected West manually.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.