Servers Down (4SEP2023)?

Ahhh did not know that … thanks — so deleting all records of previous incidents … what can one say :scream:

Fair enough … there are other Topic that may still hold the Historic server down news, but they seem also to be incomplete.

Is there a a public record, going back over years, that show MSFS server outages ??

Last one was 15 days ago.

Not that I know of, but you could look at the post edit on the monitoring post.

Thanks, that works :+1:

(Hard works, but the info is there, if you really want to spend the time to delve into each of the 58 odd edits there !!)

1 Like

Not sure what the cause of this outage was, but XP12 went down too.
Someone cut a simulator cable? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe the servers thought they were laboring too much all year , so tried to take Labor day off !!

Should Labor Day be called Data Center Day?

It is appropriate, therefore, that Server Technology pays tribute on Labor Day to the creator of so much of the nation’s strength, freedom, and leadership — the Data Center worker. We are proud to contribute our labor, and we support the contributions of all of the people who work to make the mission-critical market one our nation can be proud of.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one. I was on approach over Vancouver in the DoubleEnder when suddenly time went backwards. The sun was coming up over the mountains, then it wasn’t.

Suddenly, CTD at the last stage of base sim loading.