Servers offline 7/10/2021?

well, it is like it is. if it doesn’t affect sales, it doesn’t matter. and judging the willingness of many “customers” to accept nearly anything and cheer for anything thrown at them, I cannot see any incentives for MS to re-prioritize things…

3 Likes

More than likely, but that page hasn’t been updated yet. That shows an issue with NBA2K2 which has been there since it’s launch a few months ago :slight_smile:

You’ll love it!

so and tommorow it will be amazon or soemthing else. Or a completly shutdown of the internet when the knote points of the internet will be shuted down. i m only joking :joy:

Spain is out too. So it’s probably total blackout.

Maybe they should ask Facebook how to keep servers online - or Twitch on going open-source. :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s hope Facebook buys Microsoft and everything will be allright. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

In an act of shear desperation I will have to go and talk to the wife…Not sweating!..honest!!

3 Likes

France down :man_shrugging:

better you take care on the couch… :wink:

1 Like

If she’s anything like my ex wife, best to just keep the headset on and pretend you’re flying…

5 Likes

Good idea!

Also, keep in mind to make engine sounds!

3 Likes

And make sure you select the right approach!

1 Like

Rome Italy services offline

Same in Switzerland. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Finland too

XBOX has started to update / acknowledge the outage.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

2 Likes

I just turned off Online Functionality but it still pops up the Online Services Unreachable message again every time I close it. Aaaargh!!! :rage:

3 Likes

rejoice, rejoice