Servers offline 7/10/2021?

productive proposal:

as microsoft/asobo/whoever has a email address of EVERY msfs user (because xbox account is mandatory)

why not send a summary/report of what’s happened to the users, after everything is back up again? like: what happened, why, what was done to solve it and prevent it from happening again (to maximize customer satisfaction blabla ask your marketing folks) that would be very nice, transparent, customer orientated. also should help calm people down, since MS did everything to not let anything like this happen. aight?

6 Likes

Cant even load it up, it just hangs and doesn’t check for updates.

The bigger problem with this, is the game heavily relies on servers. What will the future hold here? How will this game function if Microsoft decide to no longer support it?

I must admit as much as I love this game, the amount of problems I’ve experienced with this title is enormous!

4 Likes

Great Idea!

I’ll start saving extra bucks for 6tb of Nmve gen4 storage😄

2 Likes

Hello This is the White House can I help you

Caller; Do you know if Air Force one is grounded by any chance?

1 Like

■■■■ I was just about to purchase all the planes in Marketplace. Had some spare cash to spend. Now I’ll have to spend it on the wife instead lol

2 Likes

And also the same in Italy.

But…but why ask me to verify MY connection ?
It’s a joke ?

MS-ASOBO please verify YOUR connection !!!

3 Likes

Not necessary…

For me at least. And i work in the industry. Your making a few assumptions regarding the outage.

The only email i could see being any use is an apology for the outage. The details is background info that does not need to be in the public domain.

Go outside … do something else for the rest of the day. This isnt mission critical software that has uptime and reliability of service clauses enclosed within a service contract.

MS Services offline… India too

1 Like

Of course this happens to me right as I just got my new series x in the door minutes ago!

11 Likes

I’m stuck on the splash screen. Very heavy rain and wind where I am and nothing I else I can do. How dull.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Gretings from French Guiana

1 Like

Wow nice console!!! Congrats
:confetti_ball: :airplane:

1 Like

Italy offline 98%

Oh no. I was looking forward to my flight from Bristol to Charles De Gaul this evening. What a bummer.

here in germany:

Yes. Eagle Down…

Yes, exactly. Xbox servers state is all green but is guilty for not working MSFS :slight_smile:
Currently sim is not able to start. I am on first screen after “press button to start” message :frowning:

Thanks it was a year for me to find one almost a year . Got lucky and I have a pc , the series s , now the x . Was just unboxing it and downloading the sim and bam ha ha !

Someone has done a Facebook on Msfs2020.

At least you can watch an Ariane rocket take off there :wink: