Sightseeing wears off quickly, autogen is not really cutting it and becomes boring

Could not agree more. The F15 is so much fun and doesn’t ever get boring. I would also suggest trying to take off in in the Milviz Corsair for the first time if its excitement people need. If you want to learn more then try the PMDG DC6 from dark and cold without the flight engineer. That alone will keep you occupied for weeks. If it’s scenery you’re bored with then you can add GB Central from Orbyx. Transforms the north of England from Wales to the Scottish borders and adds so much more realism to the sim.

2 Likes

Its impossible. But doable.
~Mac

For that people only have to look at ETS/ATS Truck Simulator. It will take them at least 10 years to only cover the American states. And for that you get a handful of cities and main roads with a few landmarks.

I think the way Microsobo does it is the way to go, sure we can complain every now and then but in the end there is no equal.

1 Like

Perhaps if you are getting bored buy Air hauler 2 from JF. Just Flight - Air Hauler 2 (for Microsoft Flight Simulator)

For me, I strive to be the best commercial virtual pilot I can be. I’m 90% IFR and love the ATC radio work while juggling the instructions and autopilot.

Low and slow is nice when you fly to a destination and rent a 172 to goof around and sight see. Have you navigated to Devil’s Tower?

You’re missing the grand prize of learning how to be a good pilot.

1 Like

Don’t go to Devils Tower as the Aliens have put a force field around it. As you start to get close to it the sim ends and you get a message saying something like that you have hit an object.

1 Like

I have the upcoming DC Designs F-14 and it is wonderful in VR. You’ll love it. It’s even better sitting in the RIO position.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.