Solid New York City Bridges?

But there’s a team at Gaya [Simulations], now, fixing bridges and we will release them as we go. At some point I was like, “Should we wait? Should we just do one big thing?” I was like, nah. So I think the first one that’s going to come out is the City Update 1: Germany

I don’t understand the last sentence. Wasn’t City Update 1 for Germany pushed out last year already?

I think Jörg was talking about the bridges fix. I could be wrong about this, but I think they’re going to fix all bridges in CU1 and then work their way backwards.

1 Like

I now have SamScene3D’s NYC. Beautiful updated buildings and 2 extra bridges. I would like to update all the bridges for NYC with the RKBridges pack, but the download on the MarketPlace is not compatible with SamScene3D, pity. RKBridger does have an alternative NYC Bridge pack which does not conflict with SamScene3D, but it is only available on SimMarket. I can not purchase anything on SimMarket because their website keeps rejecting my email and/or password. So not much I can do?