Stutter after landing

Yeah i tried everything. But VRAM is not the problem, i can start in KORD with 98% VRAM usage without stutters and land at a small airport with 70% VRAM and have the stutters. Its something that gets triggered on the landing.

Just in case the ā€œdisabledā€ ATC is still wanting you to acknowledge a frequency change, for example, even though you canā€™t see or hear that request, might it be worth enabling it again, to see how it goes?

At least if you can pin it down to something in particular, itā€™d have far more chance of being fixed.

Thats exactly my problem. I cant pin it down. I tried so many things already.
But as said, i have one possible option left that could be the reason but i can only test it in the next days.

Have you tried without the Vatsim software running in the background or are you comfortable that this is not implicated?

Yes, i tried without vatsim of course :slight_smile:

Be sure the Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is turned OFF in Windows 10. That fixed it for me on my system.

1 Like

Turned it off before the last flight, resrmtarted pc, still have the issue when landing. :frowning:

1 Like

Bummer. Sorry to hear that.

Alright, it seems i found what is causing itā€¦
I use Spad.Next (alpha/beta) with the LVVAR bridge to use my Saitek Panels with the Aerosoft CRJ.
It seems that the LVAR bridge causes these frequent stutters at/after landing.
Im already in contact with the Spad.Next developer to (hopefully) help to solve the issue.

Thanks guys for your suggestions, ill report back when/if its fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello
On the TBM930 when I land when the wheel touch ground i have a very short pause (stutter) of the sim which is annoying. Did you have the same ? I have it on VR and normal, it seems to be reduced when I lower the setting: so a performance pb ?
I did not succeed to get ride of it.
I9 900 K
GTX 1080
HTC VIVE PRO

I have the same :frowning: do you know how to fix it?

for me the problem was hardware, I had a problem with my HD, I change for a SSD and no more stutter

1 Like

Sorry for my question (maybe i will seem a little bit ignorant) but how do you mean by changing the HD for the SSD and how to do it? :see_no_evil:

search on youtube replace Hard Drive with an SSD :slight_smile:

1 Like

I re-installed the sim in the SSD, it runs soft like silk but I still having a lag when the wheels of any aircraft touchdown in the runway during landing. I have done everything and I cant fix it :sob:

2 Likes

I have to admit that I have much to learn about computers. I thought that I installed the sim in the SSD drive but the true is that I did it in the HDD disk.

I have a SSD available in my system but it only has 222 GB and windows and another programs are using almost 100 GB so I only would have around 120 GB for MSFS + addons and its too little space.

In january I will buy a nvme memory and install the sim there. Hopefully it will solve the problem.

By now I found a way to fix the stutter when the planes touchdown in the runway. Before doing the desired flight, I only have to do a small flight (just take off and landing even in the same runway) to have the stutter when touchdown. Then, to end the flight and to load the desired flight with the same aircraftā€¦ and voila!!! no more stutters in the next landings :grin: because it only happens in the first one and I already had it!

Anyone else have an issue when landing or on approach the sim starts to stutter a lot? Also I notice throughout flight I get this micro flashing in black?

I have a very robust system. 2 RTX3090s and 32-Core Threadripper CPU. 64GB of memory. I have checked temps and they are all low as well (I am water cooling).

Not sure what it could be. I have set all settings to LOW and the same thing happens.

drivers up to date?

I stumbled upon this topic when I was trying to solve low FPS and stuttering issues. It works for me, maybe it helps on your situation too.

Drivers are all up to date. The SVM is disabled by default on my BIOS.