SU 10 launches tomorrow, September 21st, 1500 Zulu time

Official info on Twitter!

How does this info make it to tweeter first rather than official sources like here on the forum where we usually get this type of info first???

But whatever.

Question now is, does that mean the Nvidia driver will be dropping later today or tomorrow?

I swear if I don’t get that DX12 performance I experienced on the first beta build, I will consider this SU a total disappointment.

6 Likes

It’s not that amazing guys ! Relax ! Many existing bugs are still there …

4 Likes

Either that or they will release SU10 without the driver update since they are forced to update to SU10 this week since they postponed the marketplace update to this week on the 22nd because it is SU10 dependant

How big will this update be?

How does one unenroll from the beta in order to grab this tomorrow? On Xbox. Thanks!

And how on PC?

It’s from their official Twitter feed - it also just showed up on their FB page as well. They have social media covered.

1 Like

It usually just automatically kicks you out, but never a bad idea to leave the Beta beforehand.

Hello. As with the old public betas. Nothing to do. Just start the SIM tomorrow and the update will be done to SU10 final version :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dunno about that statement.

Doing so can result in a full reinstall and there are reports of lost logbooks, etc.

1 Like

Tomorrow we will have if everything is good or if everything is bad!

Good, cant wait :wink:

I’ve never had to do a full re-install on Xbox ever.

Lost my log book long before any Beta

The only thing that might happen is settings revert back to original but that did not happen last time.

1 Like

Leave the Beta AFTER it has been released to the public.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/tips-for-those-who-have-ms-store-version-of-msfs-when-leaving-the-beta/542895

2 Likes

Left the beta last week. Made a vanilla new fresh windows 11 and MSFS SU9 installation.
I’m prepared and ready. By the way: had a fantastic good VR performance the last days.

… and the good old msfs azure servers will glow tomorrow … :blush:

Well, if it does not go along with the Nvidia driver, then that means DX12 will not be optimized or how we got on the first beta build.

That’s a big disappointment and would see no gains whatsoever from SU10.

All these months wasted.

3 Likes

True, there’s a lot of bugs still around (when hasn’t there been in the last 2 years honestly?), but also quite a bit of improvements. Clouds are better, FPS is better, etc.

2 Likes

Let’s keep the positives :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please use this topic: