SU5/SU6/SU7/SU8/SU9/SU10/SU11 and Bush Trips

Also need to change the subject to SU5 as that’s when this seems to have started.

Yes. It was the Asobo update that has ‘broken’ ALL bush trips.

Yes you are correcf, I just edited the subject.

1 Like

If you want to see something funny, go to the Grand Alpine Challenge Bush trip. Under the main menu for the bush trips, you will see the Grand Alpine Challenge has a picture of the Baron. However, once you click on it the aircraft you will be using for the bush trip is the Cub Crafter X Cub. A minor mistake by the developers but watching YouTube videos shows others have this as well.

On a completely unrelated note, I am getting terrain spikes on the Patagonia bush trip. It still looks amazing but the spikes ruin the immersion a bit. Did basic troubleshooting like clearing scenery cache, restarting MSFS, etc.

Unfortunately NOTHING was mentioned about the problems we have with the Bush Trips in the latest Live Dev Q&A Agenda (September 29th 2021)…

2 Likes

Another cosmetic mistake is in Sweden bush trip. On start page of trip, starting location is Malmo but if you proceed to simulation, you start from Stockholm… :joy:

I just voted and filed a ticket.
Let’s hope the team will look into it and get things solved.

Would love to see 100% completion of the bushtrips.
Also it would be nice to add extra achievements, like the first three we’ve had.

Fingers crossed for SU6 :crossed_fingers:t3:
Cheers Mark

2 Likes

I reported the issues in August, before WU6 it was marked as solved… but the issue is even worse.
And why do they close tickets without a response!?
I hope it is really fixed with the next upfate. If not we have to file a lot of tickets again!

4 Likes

Opened a ticket as well on August 1st:

It is marked as solved, although we all know it is not solved!
Will open a new one.
And voted on the topic

3 Likes

and also state the in the G1000 only 4 digits of the POI is shown.

Interestingly custom made bush trips seem to not have a lot of the issues that MSFS bush trips have. I will need to do more testing of this.

I’ve also once crashed in the German bush trip and it spawned me in a field. Thankfully I could takeoff from there but I have no clue why it couldn’t spawn me in the air.

Tickets are marked as solved because its been bug-logged. Now it means they have to try to reproduce it then they can work towards a fix.

Most custom made bush trips are made with essentially the same software as the MSFS ones hence the similar behaviour. It is not the bush trips that are broken but FS2020 since the update in early summer. We need Asobo to fix the MSFS2020 code and bush trips will start behaving again. The more votes and tickets we can provide, the more likely this is to happen.

1 Like

Ok, just thought I would provide an update. It appears the issue still persists with custom made bush trips. It was going good for more than half the bush trip, but then the map wanted me fly back to POI5 when I flew that over an hour ago.

Two things of note I saw in the release notes for the new beta test:

-Fixed Balkan bushtrip which could not be completed due to missing airport
-Fixed VFRMap icons disappearing during bushtrips

Thanks a lot for letting us know

Only those two items were fixed, what about the others?

Put on your reading glasses!

Please explain how is this affecting the problems of the Bush Trips…

I am still stuck in the Balkans bush trip at Missolonghi airport (leg 12) - I am in Xbox and have read right through this thread - has there been an Xbox fix as yet?