[SU6 Beta] Can we have a private forum area for beta testers to share experiences

I had the exact same question. I am trying to provide comments to some of the feedback provided in the Feedback Hub, but I have no idea if it’s been seen or heard. Not everything is a problem by any means, good feedback is a nice thing to hear/read too! :slight_smile:

The update releases in a few days.
Then we’ll be able to report issues the way we used to.
Then we’ll wait for a hotfix.
Then… well you know the drill now.

1 Like

I’ve found a few bugs but nothing too major. I’m hoping they’ll be ironed out by launch since most are 3rd party planes or Navigraph’s data.

1 Like

I think at best they might notify the devs for those mods but it’s probably quicker if you tell them yourself. Asobo and MS cannot just bugfix 3rd party stuff without first having the necessary permissions.

We can’t do that. The beta is closed, so notifying a third-party dev would be a violation of the NDA.

In previous updates, we had a forum where we could mention broken products, at least with that method In previous tests we had a chance another tester would be from an afflicted third-party group.

I meant if it happens outside of the beta … obviously

My point is, without a venue for testers to discuss issues, there isn’t a way to report issues to other devs.

That’s something for devs to take with Asobo/Microsoft but for everyone else it’s pretty pointless as the beta is really only to test a batch of fixes and not to find every minor glitch that exists. For that there is already an adequate bug reporting system in zendesk.

There is now a public section in the forums as Betas are now public.