UI Missing After Flight

This is not fixed.

1 Like

I’m on PC and can confirm I have the same issue after every flight. I was on the AAU1 beta without issues but this started after the public release of AAU1.

I use the energy saving mode for menus (blurring thr background and not showing animations), and when returning to the main menu after exiting a flight I can only see the blurred background with no UI in front.

When pressing ESC I’m invited to quit MSFS and it appears to close as normal, but that’s the only thing I can do (except view release notes as someone above mentioned)

3 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Exact same problem here except I’m on PC with Microsoft Store version so its not a platform specific bug.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

2 Likes

I have this problem since yesterday on PC with or without mods.

I suggest the thread title be edited to remove Xbox as it’s also happening on PC.

1 Like

Done and added PC tag.

3 Likes

This bug is also described here (with a pic): Wrong UI screen after ending a flight - #3 by BarerHarmony980

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/uploads/default/original/4X/d/e/b/deb5753ca45dee7a7ee2bb31805111167e3d4c8e.jpeg

My version is the Steam one.

Pic here:

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, finished a 2h40min flight in Fenix Airbus A320 (EPPO-LTBS), after shutting down the plane and going back to menu I could only see my plane with flashing lights in a hangar. The only two options that I had were to quit the game or to read release notes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I’m using a PC, MSFS Steam version - so this is not only limited to consoles.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Had same problem after last flight,
PC shop Version with 42/flow pro, navigraph charts
and end flight option on engine shutdown off

Also had this happen several times in the last few days (PC).

Same problem. PC. Happens 25% of the time.

same problem here. Last few days
PC version.
after pressing ESC the hangar screen appears and is no way to come back to main menu.

same here on MS Store version

Fixed in SU12 beta.

Hi @NixonRedgrave , are you seeing this fixed in SU12, as well?

1 Like

To be fair, I’ve only seen the bug once — when I originally wrote it up —and never again.

I don’t think I can be too good of a judge here.

1 Like

No worries! I only know one person who’s had this, so I guess it’s a relatively rare thing.

1 Like

Random and sporadic but still happens for me occasionally.

Most recently about 2 days ago.

Thank you. Are you on SU11 or the SU12 beta?

I am on SU11 - DX11 TAA