VR mode no longer works after the last update

Sorry I don’t follow quit what your referring too… I only have msfs open. And switch to vr from a cold dark cockpit.

I believe he is referring to having no extra MSFS2020 windows (docked or not) open than the standard pilot view. If you have any other windows like ATC or Map, then it will hang

Yes Correct

Working fine here on my Valve Index/9900K/3090 without any crashing/freezing so far, except that it is more performance taxing now. Can’t maintain 40 fps in NYC or Paris without reducing render scale to 70%. Plane control seems more stable, no more tendency to roll to the right with my joystick setup.

I do believe you.

This exception, as I mentioned previously, is a “debug break”. It is possible that under low memory conditions, your video driver has an assertion that should have been removed for production.

It’s good that you found a workaround.

Reverb G1 here. I can start the game and switch to VR mode, but my headset no longer comes on. If I hit my keybinds to switch out of VR, it will go to PC mode and the view will return to my monitor no problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.