Want to Record & Replay Your Flights?

Sounds great. The effort of freeware is incredible. Can you change cameras in playback?

Yes, I tried that as well , I am sure [NguyenQHy] has all the answers as he is the initiator and the developer of this project.

Thank you! works very well!

Hello @NguyenQHy
I have seen the latest upgrade to your Flight recorder client . Thank you for this improvement. I didnā€™t yet find much problems with recording itself. I was confused about the version of the client.
I was using the 0.7 one and now itā€™s 0.11.1.0 which logically looks an older version number than .7 or .8.
Saving is improved (Now can EXPORT recording to Excel format)
I like [Stay on top] option , now I can follow my recording progress efficiently.

Note: when replying a recording, during banking, spoilers move instead of ailerons and in the opposite directionā€™, This Iā€™ve seen before in a few other recording software.

Thank you for the effort, it is still a ā€œGreat recorderā€

It basically 0.7 ā†’ 0.8 ā†’ 0.9 ā†’ 0.10 ā†’ 0.11. Then if you see 0.11.0 ā†’ 0.11.1, it means I found some bugs that canā€™t wait for 0.12. :joy:

Yup I have already recorded it here. Inversed aileron movement on A320 Ā· Issue #33 Ā· nguyenquyhy/Flight-Recorder (github.com)

Also submitted a ZenDesk ticket to MSFS shortly before sim update 3. I donā€™t know if I should wait for sim update 4 or start to doing workaround for this.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for replying to my postā€¦
then I will follow the version number as you explained it :woman_cartwheeling: :sweat_smile:

Sorry if I missed it but how do you export the video files beyond Excell format?!? It wonā€™t let me export to MP4 or other mainstream video files so I can edit in a video editing program.

when you record the flights, can you go to external view when playing them back?

Same question! How do you convert the files from the record option to a format that can be used other places.

Hi all, came upon this page trying to search for ways to record video of my flights on MSFS2020. The OBS screen recorder works great recording XPlane12 (yeah I know its not an XPlane forum) BUT try to record off MSFS2020 and black screen appears. The sound is there no picture. Iā€™ve tried this under MKV,FLV,MP4 and NOTHING. I also have a registered copy of FRAPS but seems last update was back in 2013, it donā€™t work on Windows 10. And no customer suportā€¦seems like the devs at Fraps went on an extended vacation. Any suggestions HOW to record flights off my MSFS2020?

Record a game clip with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 - Google Search :wink: