We ♥ FBW

Good development is always worth supporting. :grinning: :+1:

(MS/A could helpfully make it easier to bring good content to Xbox)

2 Likes

Yes. Done.

Great job FBW! Your A320 is the only aircraft I use in MSFS. And I am a Boeing guy. If it wasn’t for FBW I would have left MSFS and gone back fully to FS9 with all my addons. I really appreciate all the hard work FBW has put into this A320. Thank you.

1 Like

Thankyou all, your work is very much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for giving me 1 year of flying your A320.
Keep up the good work

1 Like

New Flightplanner (experimental) is so cool… plans e.g. the ROKIL1B Trans into EDDM correctly and without the strange USR waypoints and without the “turnaround” bug. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

… ah just could not resist … tonight into a rainy Zurich LSZH ILS16 … just around CAT1 minimums of 1590ft (200ft)… it is quite interesting as during the approach you pass the approach lights from rwy14 to the left although rwy16 is not yet in sight. … better not get confused.

1 Like

Just great work, I always feel a little out of may depth (in a good way) flying the A32NX but the mod simply gets better and better with every release. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the A380… :sunglasses:

It’s an amazing achievement from the FBW team.
Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Just a big “Thanks” to all of you!

Agree completely. Documentation fantastic, modelling (for me ) perfect level of difficulty, extreme but great fun working out the issues. Many hours ahead learning this plane.

The FBW A320 NX is such a great addition to MSFS. Feel free to reach out to if you have questions about how to fly her.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.