Weather - Wind Speed & Direction - Weather UI / Simconnect/ Atis all Different!

The weather UI is STILL not matching! Wind showing clearly two totally different directions.
Looking at Meteoblue, the Ground arrow (yes its set to ground) is mostly correct speed and direction.

Even after SU7, and a few “wind speed” “Corrections”, ft/sec is still cropping up as the value used for wind speeds in MSFS ATIS !!

BTW: The only time I have seen ft/sec used in Aviation, is when talking about Impact test on aviation dummies - NEVER with respect to wind speeds.

Also, since SU7 ?, ATIS is now saying “C” after temperatures !

ie “temperature one zero C dewpoint five C”

Does this bug also affect things when using REX Weather Force? In the Sim, I feel I constantly get about twice the wind reported in Weather Force, often resulting in cruise level wind components of > 150 kts. Unfortunately, MSFS is still far away from the quality of P3D when it comes to simulation aspects.

Impossible at the moment to properly simulate real weather…today Louisville Vancouver 180kts even at FL15…747 salty mod there, but I don’t think it’s question of aircraft. I’m siriously think bck to p3d, too many things still not work. things are the same several months ago

YKSC, wildly different displayed wind readings in the world map, and completely different once in the cockpit