WF VHHH for MSFS2020 is coming and solutions for missing SID and STAR

Out of curiosity why are MSFS products generally cheaper than their FSX or P3D counterparts?

Better, more advanced SDK making it easier for developers to make addons?
So less effort, cheaper cost. #sarcasm

According to feedback, when flying fbw320, please manually enter the ils frequency.

If you find that SID and STAR are missing, please put the VHHH scenery in your content.xml file somewhere between the “fs-base” package and “navigraph-navdata”.If you don’t ues navigraph,put vhhh between the “fs-base” and “fs-base-nav”

1 Like

It only happens with FBW? Or also with other airliners?

I guess all aircraft that automatically read the ils frequency need to manually enter the ils frequency,crj700 is not needed, because crj has independent navigation data and does not need to read the default navigation data

Can confirm this works. Thanks!

I wonder if we need to do the same for CloudSurfSimulations WSSS and RPLL addons.

You can try

I’m using Navigraph since day one and always place it the last entry in my content.xml - this will insure that it will override local airport settings. Haven’t seen any issue with that and all airports are now set according to the charts.

Cheers,
Amos

1 Like

I only recently learned that I needed to do this

Did the maker of this, WF Scenery Studio, mention if they have submitted this to the MSFS marketplace yet?

It is reported that WF has sent an application email to asobo a year ago, but has not responded so far. It is not ruled out that it will be sold on the MSFS marketplace in the future.

1 Like

Maybe Asobo was overwhelmed by their workload at that time and WF Scenery Studio didn’t have an airport ready yet for MSFS. Now that WF Scenery Studio has an airport available for MSFS, I don’t see why Asobo won’t accept their application.

just bought it,
now I’m waiting for shenzhen airport :wink:

Just bought it, downloaded and installed. I can say this is one of the most detailed, beautiful and realism airport amount all other pay ware or freeware in the market. No regretted for buying it at all.

Bought and installed VHHH earlier-it’s awesome!

Here’s my flight, if anyone want to join and watch.

3 Likes

did you notice the static boat on the under construction third runway?
from samscene I suppose.

1 Like

Lol, now that you mentioned it I had a look again, and yea… The static boat is on the runway. Hahahha.

1 Like

Yes, please contact WF Scenery Studio and Sam Scene 3D, and ask the both of them to cooperate with each other to come out with a fix. Most likely, some type of exclusion file can fix the compatibility issues between both sceneries.