Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread

I’ve been having the same problem, I usually kill the auto pilot and fly manually when it occurs. However, this evening as my altitude was good, I decided to let the autopilot continue and I was surprised to discover that the PFD burst back into life just before the transition to Loc.

Was flying the TBM tonight with the 0.3.2 mod installed. Everything was perfect for many hours.

Then the PFD map started going from the correct square shape to this weird thing. Could this be the mod, or should I report it to Zendesk?

Anyone else seen this happen?

It happens to me as well but very rarely. I guess it’s related to mod but don’t think it’s a serious issue as to report.

Kind regards.

In the Longitude with the latest ver of the G3000 mod, I can not enter waypoints manually or see them and I am unable to return to the main FMC page.

Were you in an approach? Apparently a new bug in 1.11.6.0 that you can’t add waypoints when you have an approach loaded. It’s not related to the mod, it’s an MSFS thing. Same if you use the default GPS.

They also neglected to fully format POI waypoint information, so including a POI in a flight plan can cause a CTD, I think especially if it is the last waypoint in the Flight plan, IOW, there’s no destination airport…

Well DUH! Why are you even in these forums if you think bugs should be ignored and not reported by users, even obvious ones?

Give me strength.

1 Like

I’am here staying in the forum to look for possible solutions for possible problems :slight_smile:

I don’t care reporting every single issue because I’am tired of catching bugs and worrying about looong variety of things to be fixed. By the way I have to state that I’am quite grateful to all modders. My opinions are mainly about MSFS.

I have already let it by flow and choose to give at least one year or so to seriously criticese MSFS. I’am not full of negativity as I don’t prefer to go back previous sims such as P3D but it’s obvious that MSFS is a bit far away from our expectations.

2 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised that this mod works perfectly with the Longitude as well.

One thing, does anyone know how to make the mach speeds appear? From other planes, speeds automatically switch from IAS to mach at around FL260 or so, right?

In VATSIM I hear controllers telling pilots to maintain a certain mach speed, but currently I can only display IAS all throughout, so I’m just hoping they don’t give me those instructions lol.

Currently you can’t switch to mach speed in the G5000. This will be fixed in a future update.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. Looking forward to the update, but in the meantime thank you for all the amazing work. You’ve made these planes so much more immersive (and flyable) compared to the default ones.

1 Like

if you are using the auto throttle on the longitude, you can hover your mouse over the knob and change it from kts to mach, this will not change the display of what you see on the PFD to mach but as long as you hover the mouse over the knob it will show you what mach is selected and you can increase/decrease accordingly.

2 Likes

Using this on the longitude and it’s awesome! Keep up the good work.

Only one small thing. I would love to remove the mini map like I can on the TBM. Can’t seem to find the control for that at all.

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll have to try this,

I am also finding I cannot capture the localizer or glidepath since the last update. I really wish ASOBO would not force these half baked updates down our throats and at least give the end user the opportunity to postpone the update.

Hi. Thank you so much for the effort you are making in significantly improving the garmin g3000. I ask you if it is in your plans the possibility of making VNAV / LNAV navigation effective and the possibility of inserting holdings in the flight plan. thank you for your attention and for your commitment.

2 Likes

One of the tiny updates seems to have improved the tbm AP. All working again including ILS .

Richard

2 Likes

This problem still bothers me

Thanks Richard,

Thursday is Flying night lol so I’ll be hopping in the TBM and will see how it performs

I am still having issues if I hit the Apr button to arm the localizer & GS while NAV 1 on the CDI is selected. What does seem to work is that I first hit Nav then once the LOC is captured hit APR. I have also made sure I am intercepting at a much shallower angle because of the time it now takes for the autopilot to steer to the required course.

Please confirm, This mod don’t work with the king air?

Their G3000 Mod does not work with the King Air 350i.

The WorkingTitle GX mod, however, does, as Asobo is running their own G3X rendition in the B350.

1 Like