World is blurry and not loading properly loading

Ive noticed so far since the SU11 update, my world stopped loading properly. Most runways have the Earth Growing into the runway making it impossible to take off or land. Houses/cars/buildings are blurry and wont load and trees look horrible. Ive tried deleted rolling cache and clearing cache on xbox, and yes my network is very capable of loading the world just fine. Just not after SU11. I think Asobo should look into Unreal Engine 5. It can load the whole world while keeping LOD on everything perfectly 3D at any distance without dropping Frames. And the visuals are insanely realistic. Hell, i think a lot of developers should look into UE5 lol but yea, anyone else?

1 Like

There’s a couple of us who agree. :grin:

4 Likes

Did you verify online data is turned on? Although that shouldn’t cause runway issues. But will make everything look terrible. SU11 likes to turn it off.

Love how they broke it, knew exactly what it was, then let it just hang around like it is for 2 months instead of forcing a simple patch.

8 Likes

A 1 month wait give or take for a patch is absolutely saaaad.

1 Like

At least there is a fix…

1 Like

Shows weird priorities. Favoring to fix an A310 button that only one percent of users know what it’s for is more important than fixing massive graphics bug for all Xbox users.

6 Likes

Hello,
We ask that you not use General Discussion for troubleshooting. I have moved your topic to Community Support.