World Update 7

I’ve asked myself, “why is this person so obsessed with my complaint”?

My conclusion, is that my bring ups of how USA has 49 of the top 50 most populated cities in photogrammetry(and more), 9 of the top 10, but Dallas was left out, makes you LEGIT WORRIED that my complaint might be so valid that it actually gets addressed.

Why would this bother you though, I ask myself? Maybe you think something else you’d want could be updated instead of something others want that you don’t. (such as DALLAS getting Photogrammetry)

Whatever it is, there is no need to continue complaining about what someone else is requesting, and there certainly is no need to send me personal messages just to talk trash.

I’m sure if I got a mod involved and let them know, you’d probably be warned by them, so at this point, if you want to continue bringing focus on Dallas, I guess I am okay with that. Just keep it on the forum and try your best to refrain from getting so emotional with a random guy on a forum who wants something you don’t. There’s no need to send me personal messages just to make personal attacks.

We all go through things and sometimes it’s good to vent, but I’m a random guy who is really into MSFS 2020 and it’s quite clear you don’t agree with my request, but I’m sure there’s probably a better outlet for your frustrations than to create this drama with me seemingly out of nowhere, to the point you get yourself so riled up you send me messages.

I think a long flight might be really good for you. And for what it’s worth, my wanting Dallas improved doesn’t in anyway translate to not wanting Canada addressed. Canada has some really cool people and I’ve already made a few fly over videos of parts of Canada and will be thrilled if Canada gets more attention. What’d be really cool, is if the next update they did 74 Canadian cities in addition to what they have now…as well as Dallas.

I disagree with the philosophy of making improvements only where people are flying in the game.

People don’t fly in China or India because it looks like garbage. If time and effort were put into places not Germany and the UK we would probably see a diversity in flight patterns.

6 Likes

Please keep all posts focused on MSFS and the forum Code of Conduct; not on each other.

I’m flying through India and Nepal right now and it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Still, I would love to see Zhangjiajie National Forest Park photogrammetry scans as part of a world update.

1 Like

It has got to be Australia coming up soon. A land with so much to give.

2 Likes

No chance, literally only 2 capital cities are photogrammatry… need orbx products to make Australia half decent… really lacking in improvements in oz.

1 Like

Surely. I would love an entire mesh update. I wish there was more photogrammatry updates, atleast every capital city, not just Hobart and Darwin.

1 Like

Iberia would be nice

3 Likes

South America Please please please

1 Like

I would like Brazil or any other South American country too.

1 Like

I strongly agree with this.

Yes, please make the cotton bowl stadium/fair grounds.
That way I can fly 🪰 in and watch the Sooners beat the Longhorns every year.

1 Like

It’s in the mod. Depart from your local Oklahoma airport, have a youtube OU fight song on the ready, and set your waypoint to
32.778961107416144, -96.75942817407902

1 Like

Awesome…,
Boomer!

I feel Russia is the next update.

1 Like

I don‘t think WU7 will be Italy. Neumann said in an interview that the next WU won‘t be in Europe. Maybe WU 8 or 9 or whatever, but not WU7.

Australia/New Zealand, Asia, Africa, Central/South America, Caribbean, Russia, Canada, all in much need of a WU.

4 Likes

I’d love to see either Canada or Mexico.

3 Likes

All the Mediterranean countries would be nice. Alot of holiday flights from North and west Europe arrive here.

5 Likes

Dallas, Dallas, ■■■ is Dallas?

1 Like