Wrong temperatures

258°c ?!?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking: :skull: something is wrotten in my Kingdom !

I just got this over Colorado for the first time using live weather in the A32NX. As soon as I passed 26,000 or so feet the engines would spool up to 140% then go back down to idle, sending me into a nosedive and stall multiple times. When I turned off live weather it stopped. Almost crashed.

Is this fixed already?

It was fixed a few months ago, but then the same issue started occurring unexpectedly sometime in the last 48 hours. Most likely caused by corrupted Live Weather data or a server issue.

Seems like this just popped up again in the last couple days. Did a flight in the CRJ9 and had immediate issues in the climb out of FL240. Switched to the A32NX thinking the CRJ was bugged and got the same result. Asobo has just been playing whack-a-mole with these bugs since SU5. It’s a shame because, up until now, SU7 has been running great for me.

Yeah live weather temps are currently borked. I just flew from Fiji to New Zealand and had between 240 and 255°C OAT at 31000ft for all of the way. Live weather also did not kick in until I was already 15mins into the flight, until then it was all blue sky and std baro with normal temperatures. Certainly wasn’t my internet connection, that one worked just fine the entire time.

On any of the presets everything is fine, same if I use my 3rd party weather tool (REX Weather Force 2020).

Super annoying I get +260°C in Africa, my engines go crazy…

I have to had +1.
weather and temp are crazy. +263°. How is it possible on Earth ?
Come on, more than one year after the relase, soi-disant GOTY and still so buggy.

2 Likes

Im having the same problem this morning cant get past FL250 without falling out of the sky :frowning:

Its like being on a rollercoaster in VR LOL

1 Like

Same here with a CJ4. Flight from yesterday was not to save. Today the only successful action was to switch off the real weather.

The temperatures seem to be in K (Kelvin) - +263 K = -10 C

Even if it was Kelvin it would be way too warm by at least 30°C - and it doesn’t change the fact that the game interprets the number as Celsius and then wrecks the aircraft due to overheating.

Hi all

Same problem with live weather when passing FL 250 with the Airbus Engine indicator become RED and the aircraft totally shake

The TAT and SAT has over +250 degres

The solution today switch off realtime weather after FL 200 in climb and switch On at FL 200 in descent

If you have another solution ?

Best regards

3 Likes

+1… Facing the same issue myself

Great suggestion and work around !

3 Likes

I never thought I would use rex weather again, but it was a solution. Temp was accurate at FL260…

Isn’t that what I said immediately below the text you quoted, in the same post? :roll_eyes:

+260 over fl 200 , will Asobo do anything to fix that

my solution is to stay at or below fl260