WSSS Changi in Singapore CTD

If you mean the one by Cloudsurf Asia Simulations, I haven’t had the same issues. Works like a charm for me.

That being said, you can ask the developers directly on their discord, they’re very responsive

Also, they have a major update coming (adding the new runway and more).

Thanks, it seems there are some similar issues and we had a good chat. Will wait until after its updated and the world update 3 is out. It seems there are occasionally issues with some airports coexisting.

For now I’m not reinstalling WSSS (although it was a great airport) until I have reason to think it will be fine.

I’ve had other problems with other airport loading now, ever since I bought wsss. My local airport leeds Bradford now crashes and it had not failed previously.

I guess I’m just going to have to sit tight until updates are done.l

It’s tough, with so many aspects to it, occasional win10, NVIDIA updates etc it’s so hard to mail the exact problem, very frustrating.

It seems that other people are having crashing issues at airports regardless of WSSS. Not sure what can be causing it, to be honest.

No, it’s crashing all the time at my usual go to airport (leeds Bradford) bought from marketplace, never crashed until today. Deleted and restored 5/6 times and still crashes.

My community folder is empty save for the AFC_Bridge folder (put there by the Bravo Quadrant installer) all my community add ons are tucked away for when it all works fine.

I’ve wasted a lot of time trying to get to the bottom of this. I think I’ll leave it until after world update 3.

I really don’t fancy reinstalling 193gb of data.

Since launch its mostly been ok, only lately with CTD

This might help. Bing Data causing crashes with add-on Airports or Scenery - #2 by FoxMike1080 - Performance, Graphics & CTDs - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums Seems like many users experiencing the same on other airports recently. I also experience this now with KIAD and KORD.

1 Like

Hello there!

I’ve experienced a 100% CTD - rate choosing WSSS as departure location.

After a good talk with the WSSS - Devs in their Discord & some troubleshooting we’ve discovered the “GMMN” - package (ingame-shop) as a safe reason for CTDs at WSSS.

After de-installing GMMN via content manager & re-installing WSSS in community-folder: no more ctd occurred.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

1 Like

I’m also having issues loading up a flight using the payware scenery for Singapore International (WSSS).

My simulator always CTD while on the loading screen after clicking “fly now.”

You can contact them for support here.

I had this happen with the last version, the latest version now works for me. Their support was very helpful.

I have the same issue.

Bing data off
Photogrammetry off

WSSS crashes on load or when I fly into Singapore airspace. Using v1.1 from the store. Up until the latest MSFS update, it was fine.

I was told to remove KDEN payware scenery and that fixed the issue. It sucks though because I have to go back and forth with it.

I don’t have KDEN

Hi stuarticus, have you find a solution yet? I have the same issue. Bing data off
Photogrammetry off and still CTD.

Many thanks.
Patrick

Oddly enough, after the latest MSFS update, it’s working again.

The only difference in my community folder is that I’ve removed Channel Islands Vessels (from Orbx). I don’t think that caused the issue, though.

Okay thank you. I bought it today (latest MSFS update is installed) and I have a CTD…so I have to investigate further…thanks again

I got it worked:

Solution from cloudsurf asia forum:

The solution is to give the mymaterials folder a unique name, such as “mymaterialsWSSS” perhaps and edit the layout.json file to reflect the change.

Had the same CTD in combination wsss and kden.
After renaming the folder mymaterials in the KDEN-folder and editing the layout.json in KDEN for all mymaterials settings wsss starts without any problems. Thanks for the hint.
Heiner

Yes, same issue here. Just purchased WSSS yesterday. 3 CTDs in a row . Bummer.

Have you updated to the WSSS latest version 1.3?