(XBOX) maximum\minimum values bug (?) when using knobs

Dont forget to vote…

5 Likes

Same issue here. XSX.

2 Likes

Yes, same issue on the series S, drives me crazy.

3 Likes

Same for me, annoying when I only need to change a couple of thousand feet but then have to scroll through 99,999

4 Likes

Especially when i flying 30 nm route with tbm 930 and atc gives me 2.000-3.500-18.000-34.000-7.000-3.000 feet levels almost every minute

2 Likes

Same issue here.
Hope this bug is fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

So annoying. Pilot burying their head fidling with some stupid dial has caused many CFIT accidents.

1 Like

Same issue here + extra.
When I try set knobs first “click” works opposite way. For example when I want to set descent speed on auto pilot from 0 to -500 it’s like +100, 0, -100, -200, -300, -400, -500.
Same with all switches for example starter instead of switching from both to start, first switch to right then both and start.
Sometimes this two bugs combine themselves and I end with -99000 attitude :frowning:

1 Like

I dont have the issue after the hotfix… even it is not addressed in the patch notes.

How about you ?

Same here. But i think that it was my hands)

Now I’m flying first time in two days. Will come back later to any conclusions

Nothing change so far. But I test only barometer. I don’t touch AP.

Confirm. Nothing changed. Alt knob and baro knob still gves min/max numbers

3 Likes

Just found temporary solution for me:
After activating necessary knob with A button first step making with RT or LT button’s. After that can use thimbstick

7 Likes

Very annoying bug this one, hope it will be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

The baro on default A320 PFD works now, everything else including baro standby altimeter still the same.

Thanks so much. Works like a charm!

1 Like

(XBOX) maximum\minimum values bug (?) when using knobs - Bugs & Issues / Aircraft Systems - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I’m having problems where set the altitude on the TBM 930 Autopilot and while engaged when I go to change altitude it goes to 99000 or -99000 at the start and not the current altitude.

1 Like

This bug is so annoying. I’m having the same problem on XSX. It’s like they released the game without even flying the actual planes.

1 Like