Xbox Servers down 06-MAY-2021

Try launching from the Store, Just a suggestion. Might not help. I suspect that if you shutdown while the patch was installing it might have broken your installation.

I would guess that the content server is down, hence the problem you all seem to be sharing. If thatā€™s the case, thereā€™s nothing you can do on your end about it. You just have to wait for Asobo to fix it.

1 Like

tried that, doesnā€™t workā€¦and on top of it, it show that I have ā€œStandardā€ edition, when itā€™s actually the Premium Deluxe. But as Crunchmeister71 wrote below, it must be on Asobos end, the problem. Crossing my legs, sitting on the floorā€¦take a deep breath, and paaaaaaatieeeenceā€¦
After all, itā€™s not the first time, and thatā€™s exactly what happened last timeā€¦it took them one or two days, not even a week to fix it :person_in_lotus_position:t2:

I had a similar problem ! It took approximately 20 min. checking for Updates and then it finally Worked !!:grinning:
I checked at Microsoft Store but No Updates were available !

Mike

Patience is a virtue :wink:

XBOX service status page had been changing to services being up and down several times in the last few minutes. I suspect itā€™s another XBOX outage causing your issues.

Would be nice of it said ā€œUpdating. Please do not close the application. This may take some time to complete.ā€ :upside_down_face:

After having stopped the sim, I start it again and now the sim doesnā€™t more start . The waiting signal continually turn with the warning ā€œchecking for updatesā€, and that since 30 min.
That game donā€™t go at all. Iā€™m really disappointed. I donā€™t what to do.

Me too!!!
Looks like server down.

Itā€™s saying that Iā€™m offline and canā€™t launch despite being able to write this post here on the very same connection :grin: So yeahā€¦ must be a back-end issue.

This Xbox server issue is becoming like a feature.

1 Like

Same with me :frowning:
I got this Error:
grafik

Same problem here. Worked fine before so something must have happend to servers. I got a message claiming Microsoft cant find my registration license or something.

After 15 minutes I got in and can see all servers down.

This problem seem unrelated to patch.

Iā€™m not going to start it up :thinking:

And yes it is a server problem, must be.

btw @ JoenssonSwe yesterday I had a similar issueā€¦ popup message about XBox not being able to find my accountā€¦ but the sim proceeded without issue. Iā€™m in the Netherlands (location is important with these issues)

1 Like

Can starting, but after a short flight it looks like FSX All over

Itā€™s not the patch. And thereā€™s no speculation required as to what the problem is. Thereā€™s nothing any of you can do to fix this.

Nothing works for me either, including Germany!

I get this message when loading programā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m getting all sorts of weird errors like ā€œYou need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the ā€˜Offline Permissionsā€™ setting in the Microsoft Store Settings page. You can change this setting the next time you go online.ā€. Game wonā€™t start. No idea why as I havenā€™t done or updated anything today.

Got this too, but starting was possible