(1.12.13.0) just downloaded again?

Interesting. You are in what server region again Crunch? I know you mentioned it when we were talking weather, but I forget. I’m old.
Do you remember what time you ran those downloads?

I’m connected to North America East (I’m in Eastern Ontario). The Paderborn I downloaded a few days ago… Can’t remember exactly what day it was. The Seminole I bought early last week.

And do you remember about what time it was, Eastern time, obviously.

Couldn’t even venture a guess when it was for the Paderborn update. It was mid-morning right after I got up that I bought the Seminole though. I watched a review of it on YouTube the night before while in bed and bought it first thing when I got on the sim in the morning.

Yup. Here too.

Anyone having the crash to desktop without any error message issue after this update? The sim loads, I can get to aircraft selection etc, but then it crashes to the desktop without any error messages.

Mine is downloading again as well. 25g worth. Happened to me on a previous version before, just don’t recall which. I actually think it was the one before this. Pretty annoying that you settle in to use the sim only to be hit with a 25g repeat download. Off to do something else I guess.

Here the download speed is 11mbits so off to do something else ALL DAY !!!

When will fix this problem!? Can’t start the game and just download repeatedly! So disappointed

Yes. A large part of the world (me included) still has ADSL over copper (so about 2Mbps). Microsoft/Asobo should take that into account to redesign their top-heavy megaupdates.

yesterday I got just 1GB update, and no other download (mentioned 25GB) was needed, tha game just started then, no problem in my case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.