F-15
F-16
F-18
F-22
Eurofighter
C170B
Spitfire
Corsair

Edit-some of the no throttle issues are affected if I have to change the default throttle settings for the other planes.

I just spent an hour jumping in and out of multiple planes to see if my one throttle setting worked for all planes.

I am CLOSE. This setting worked for Every Plane except for the Hawk.

2 Likes

I have the Thrustmaster TC SIdestick Airbus edition and the only Throttle option I have is ‘Throttle Axis’.
Thats it, NO throttle axis 1,2,3 etc
Is that standard for this stick or is there another way to open those options?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Switch the filter in the Controls menu from Assigned to All. Then you can search for Throttle as a keyword and you’ll find all of them.

3 Likes

Sadly it did not work on the F35. I must be missing something

Alright. This is annoying. But reassigning throttle to all 4 individually works. You have to make sure you select “all” instead of “assigned” in filter. But poor show. If this was in the beta and reported and then still made it to the live update

3 Likes

Can you guys fix it or are we waiting a month?

The Mod Team has nothing to do with the Dev Team. We facilitate the Discussion Board, not the sim.

What a shame!

Similar problem for me. TCA Throttle input causes erratic movement even without physical input. Unusabel atm. Native aircraft seem ok. I have tried all the calibration and control settings in the book.

Well, throttle1 fix won’t work for me as I had a TQ6 with assigned throttle1 AND throttle2 on a twin and neither work now. Tried switching to one lever to just throttle and that doesn’t work either. WOW!

LouP