1-2 FPS - Game has Broken!

There is a big problem when starting on runway 30 @ YCBG. I have been able to recreate it several times. Appears to happen only on the ground and at that one particular spot. MSFS goes into a loop dropping FPS to less than 1 FPS. I have no idea what triggers the loop at that location. It could be caused by the underlying graphics at that spot. Looks like from other posts this isn’t a hardware problem, graphics setting problem, or configuration problem. Definitely a bug in MSFS! I managed to create a dump file of MSFS if needed by Zendesk.

This problem should be opened with Zendesk. Obviously the workaround is to avoid Runway 30. But there may be other locations yet to be triggered.

BTW the Developers Mode FPS counter cannot go below 10 FPS. The developers never anticipated having to measure anything lower. If I’ve added added the measurements correctly, the true FPS is about 0.3333 FPS or about 3 seconds per frame.

1 Like

Ah ha!

I wondered why i was getting 10fps when it clearly wasn’t. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your replies, now to figure out how to open something in zendesk. :slight_smile:

Try removing all mods from community folder as I has the same issue awhile back. It usually seems ro occur after an update. Anyways…I slowly added them back one by one and just deleted the ones that made conflict.