[1.37.11.0] SU15 Beta Survey - Stability (Xbox)

why is it a 80gb update??

Flew the route - KPSP/31L CATH1 SID to KSFO/28R.

It was a near flawless flight in the v2 for me with my little Xbox S.

No stutters during taxing or take off. FLEX take off was fine and matched roughly with what was shown on the EFB for wheels up.

The CATH1 SID was fun and gave a great view over Palm Springs with photogrammetry working fine.

The fuel issues Iā€™ve been experiencing didnā€™t appear nor did the warning messages Iā€™ve mentioned previously.

I did notice that the ILS programmed into the MCDU had the incorrect course from selecting the approach whilst at KPSP (this is explained in a bug report, which was easily sorted with some assistance). Entering this again on descent sorted it out with the correct course being added.

Very busy coming into KSFO with loads of planes landing, taxing and taking off but no BS or stutters.

Perfect landing with no floating whatsoever, which was great but not sure what I did differently here.

Some minor jitters taxing to the gate but nothing concerning.

All in all great experience with the latest beta and the V2.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen black screens for a long while now (let alone CTD) on my Series X so I think stability is perfectly fine now in SU15. It basically just works as it should. Granted, I donā€™t have any insane third-party airport installed which would fill the Xboxā€™s memory. Whatever airports are in there by default and World Updates seem to perform as expected.

3 Likes

Second this. I feel like I can comfortably use around 95% of my addons now without wondering whether Iā€™ll be able to finish my flight with avionics or not; something I thought might never happen on Xbox - itā€™s great.

I still have one or two which must be so poorly optimised which still cause black screens (DominicDesignTeamā€™s KCHS is terrible), but other than that these recent build have been great stability wise.

3 Likes