1.9.5 and .4 have the best image quality and AA, EVER!

@TheDREW93 What it looks like with the sim’s built in sharpening on. NVidia’s sharpen off.Rendering scale@ default 100 film grain off even though I doubt that will change anything.

Seems to be working here. Noticing no weird flickering on buildings like I did a few days ago.

1 Like

I’m viewing this on my phone screen which isn’t the best, I will view this on my PC later today. Are these screenshots from a 1080p screen?

2560x1440
1080p isn’t going to look that good with rendering scale@100

1 Like

After updating to v1.10.7.0, I noticed a reduced FPS by over 25% with my settings mentioned somewhere above, I found that reverting some of my Nvidia control panel settings to application controlled solve the issue. I’ve noticed an FPS increase above the previous MSFS version (I think v1.9.5) by 7fps (Well 10fps as Volumetric Clouds are reduced to high for me now).

Here’s what I’ve changed:

@GTPILOT7596
I also tried to mimic your shot at LXGB stand 04, time 17:20LT just to compare your 1440p RS:100 shot vs my 1080p RS:130 shot:

Yours

Mine

Let me know if your setup has improved after v1.10.7.0

1 Like

The stairs look less yellow in yours. :wink:

1 Like

I think me re-uploading your image has reduced the quality of your image, so disregard that.

Edited: In fact if you download both images then you will see the true correct quality.

1.10.7 and 1.10.8. look AMAZING imo in terms of TAA again. Really enjoying the new sharpness without shimmering.

Not bad on 1080p RS:130%

Has anyone tried any of the above settings on 4K TV? Seems no difference at all on my 4K TV.