146 and Honeycomb landing gear lever

I’m loving the 146 and am really grateful Just Flight designed it. I’m having a problem with the landing gear lever and rudder pedals while using the Honeycomb Bravo throttle controller. When I put the gear up after take off, the visual of the lever turns red and flickers. The rudders flicker as well but aren’t red. When I look at the 146 from outside the gear appears to only move slightly. Any idea how to fix this? Many thanks and excited to see so many simmers into the 146.

Hi, my Bravo is fine regarding the landing gear, did you check to see if there are any binding conflicts or even just re-bind again. Regarding the rudder I noticed a very slight movement of rudder which I resolved with a small dead zone, that could have been my old Pedals tho.

1 Like

The #sdk-discussion:aircraft is more for discussion of modifying aircraft within the Software Development Kit (SDK). Moved to Hardware & Peripherals and tagged #honeycomb.

Thanks Tony, I tried re binding them to no success. With the gear you can’t adjust sensitivity’s. I thought maybe it was overspeed as well but that doesn’t seem to be it. I’ll keep trying whatever I can. Appreciate it.

Does it work with using your keyboard? You could try re-installing the aircraft, seem really strange your having this issue.

I am having the same issue on the 146 and the 737. Would love a fix, seems to work fine with any other controller but the bravo gear handle.