I just bought the 2024 version, but it’s stuck at 97% during installation.
The main menu never opened; only 10 GB of files downloaded.
MSFS 2020 is still installed.
I just bought the 2024 version, but it’s stuck at 97% during installation.
The main menu never opened; only 10 GB of files downloaded.
MSFS 2020 is still installed.
Hello @CagriTR4,
This issue is often caused by having an outdated or incompatible mod/add-on product enabled. Try re-launching the sim with all your add-ons disabled (e.g. moved out of your Community Folder to a different location) to see if that helps. If you can launch the sim properly without any add-ons enabled, you can then re-add your mods back until you find which one(s) is causing the issue.
Thanks,
MSFS Team
I didn’t install anything to community folder I couldn’t even open the main menu
Hello @CagriTR4,
Please try following all the troubleshooting steps found on our Zendesk support page here:
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17268168854044-Loading-issues
Thanks,
MSFS Team
i tried before this steps its doesnt work still
Try looking in your Hosts file to see if anything there could be the problem. Things like MSFS2024 Map Enhancement have caused issues in the past.
This link explains how to create a new. clean one. Look at the instructions to see what a clean one looks like then have a look at your one.
The procedure keeps your current one, so you can always back it out if need be.
AMENDED
After saying the link explains it I completely forgot the link. here it is How to reset the Hosts file back to the default - Microsoft Support
never mind I see that @SmotheryVase665 has alreadt posted it.
FYI, This mod alters licensed data and which, by preventing Internet traffic to Microsoft servers, often causes a variety of showstopping issues in MSFS 2024 and has caused no-end of problems for many users, for example:
Also see:
How to reset the Hosts file back to the default - Microsoft Support