3rd Party Aircraft Fuel Bug

Does anybody know why certain aircraft downloaded from flightsim.to have a bug which significantly reduces the fuel load once loaded into the game?

I just loaded a short flight with the Airbus A330 Neo with 50% fuel and once in the game the interface was showing 14% in the aircraft, and when trying to correct this in-game the figure kept reverting to 14% when you release the mouse.

Anybody suffered with this issue before? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also some aircraft I have downloaded are nearly impossible to control once taxiing, largely due to the fact that once I apply thrust to begin my taxi any thrust reduction I apply results in sufficient reverse thrust and the aircraft veering off course, any ideas on this issue also? Many Thanks.

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the User Support Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

Aircraft & Systems
ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
Crashes (CTDs)
Hardware & Peripherals
Install, Performance & Graphics
Scenery & Airports
User Interface & Activities
Virtual Reality (VR)
Weather & Live Weather
Miscellaneous