3rd party scenery not loading since SU10 beta

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Some months ago i got the LVFR KFLL scenery from marketplace, but after joining SU10 beta and even after the release it still happening. I have the scenery installed, when i spawn in for some reason the scenery is just the default one. It has been more than 2 months that i can’t use the scenery and i want a refund.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

KFLL

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Install KFLL scenery from LVFR in xbox, load in, scenery won’t load.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox controller, mouse and keyboard

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Please submit a request here to do so: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Have you ensured that it is not an issue with LVFR?

Also-have you cleared your rolling cache, restarted your Xbox, and deleted and reinstalled the add-on?

I’ve already tried everything to find a fix for this but nothing works. Not sure also if it has something to do with LVFR.

1 Like

Here is their support forums: LatinVFR forums -Index page

I’m having a similar issue with a free addon from flightsim.to. I’ve confirmed with the developer via screenshot that the package shows in package list in the game and we are both baffled.

I had a similar issue on SU5 and then when SU6 happened the scenery started showing.

I’ve tried deleting my community folder starting/restarting the game with just the scenery add on in the community folder, but no luck.

Did you ever manage to find a solution to this?