4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Thank You Bijan for your great work; would the Germany Enhance Fall Season get in conflict with other season packs installed ? do i have to deinstall other packs from you before i can use it?
And, please bring it to XBOX soon, thanks

you only can install one pack at the same time, thats what i know; the Simulator dont can understand, which season it is at the moment

I have only one pack installed in the community folder, the Summer N / Winter S one.

Hi
Germany pack requires fall season to be installed from 4 season pack.

1 Like

I’ll respond with some screenshot and locations as soon as I get to a computer. I’m using a phone now to respond.

am i right, that this not mean i can use it on xbox right now, cause the packs on xbox right now are not will support; do you publish the season pack on xbox soon?

If it gets approved it will take about 3 months for Xbox version.
I can only submit one product at a time and there is already few in queue and waiting to be processed:
Fall
Winter
Updates from spring and summer

1 Like

Three months? Can only submit one product at a time? I knew there were issues with the MP but I am genuinely shocked to hear this :slightly_smiling_face:

All I see as a customer is long delays for updates and for new products on the MP which is bad enough to be honest.

Not being a developer I have not been able to fully appreciate the frustrations developers have on their side. You really do have my sympathies if it is like this. Thank you for your efforts. I am sure that a lot of people who buy on the MP (e.g. Xboxers) are very grateful for the extra effort you all put in :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Bijan, thank you very much for your swift response and dedication to your product and its support. I’m sure many people have been encouraged to purchase your product not only because of its quality, but equally if not more so, because of your community involvement and commited support. Well done and keep it up.

4 Likes

It’s all over. Take a flight through eastern Australia then head up to the US or Europe. The differences in seasons will be very apparent.

1 Like

Summer season is the season that the colors is closest to default settings with no mod.
However there are still many differences and more color, size, variety of trees in season mod.

As you explore different areas you will notice more.
I just checked north Europe and it’s very apparent.

Hope that helps and thank you for your kind words.

Season mod:

Default:

2 Likes

This was posted yesterday by Jummivana (Senior Community Manager). So hopefully things will get better with more staff:

Thank you for all your feedback. We (The Marketplace team, leadership, etc.) have carefully read everything and can assure you that the marketplace is of the utmost importance to us. What happened with the release of SU V / Xbox is an unfortunate confluence of factors:

• SU V instituted some changes that unfortunately caused several 3rd party add-ons to no longer work properly.
  • Back-end tooling issues resulting in last week’s release delay.
  • An increased backlog of submitted content as we learn to now balance required updates vs. new products for PC and Xbox.
  • Planned and unplanned Out of Offices from the team (preventing full capacity of our normal work)

The marketplace team did update the following since SU V:

• 11 planes
  • 3 living world packs
  • 3 mission packs
  • 3 scenery packs
  • 27 airports

We apologize for the delay in updating items affected by the most recent update and are working diligently to get your favorite products updated. As we come back to full team capacity and get our tooling systems back to shape, more aircraft and other 3rd party items will be updated promptly.

But we hear you loud and clear that the current situation is not acceptable, and as a consequence, we will increase staffing of the Marketplace team in the coming weeks and months with the goal to provide updates to you much more quickly. As always, thank you for sharing your concerns!

2 Likes

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I’m a bit confused about what the Xbox season purchase would include. Per earlier comments, individual seasons (on PC) don’t include the 3D tree updates (would have to be purchased separately), but the 4 season pack includes it. However, for Xbox, there’s only individual seasons for purchase. Does this mean that there are no new 3D tree models in Xbox? Is it just essentially a texture change only for the seasons then on Xbox?
Thanks!

That’s correct. 3d Trees are not included in xbox version. The 4 season pack includes 3d trees.
The separate 3d trees from simmarket only works with PC version of marketplace since they can place it in community folder but that’s not possible for xbox version. If the update process get better in marketplace, I may add them in future.

3d trees places manually handcrafted trees in different spots in the world. Please see the season video on top for more info. It doesn’t interfere with normal trees.

2 Likes

Well Bijan this is very positive.

They have clearly recognised that there is a problem and they are taking steps to correct issues. Credit to them on this and very happy to say it. Admitting mistakes isn’t always easy but I think that their approach here is admirable (can’t believe i’m actually saying this! :slightly_smiling_face:)

I have knocked the Market Place on many occasions because of glaring issues for both customers and developer alike.

However I am very happy on this occasion to congratulate them on admitting that things are not satisfactory and at least trying to do something about it.

I’m guessing that things will take quite a bit of time to really put right and it’s not going to be perfect over night. But at least it’s a step in the right direction. Let’s hope so anyway for all our sakes :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh no, you forgot Karlsruhe, Baden-Baden and Freiburg im Breisgau :scream: do you think you will add more in the future or is this a final list?

1 Like

I know I have done more than what’s listed. I will check these and if it doesn’t have it I will add them.

1 Like

Could you have a look at Schwerin. City of the seven lakes and most beautiful little regional capitol. Its romantic castle seems to become a poi in WU VI.

2 Likes

Sure… Do you have a source for this news?

Enhanced Fall Season for UK and Ireland update 1.1:

Added Torbay in UK.
Added Dubin, Swords, Belfast, Lurgan, Tullygally, Legahory, Portadown, Waterford, Tramore in Ireland.

3 Likes