4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

It is not good, letting people have such kind of fun: He seems to be not only inpolite, he lacks of taste and brain.

Isn`t there a forum moderator, who can exclude him from this forum.

Even if you don’t react to such a derailment, it costs time starting to read…

3 Likes

I believe your mod conflicts with the freeware KGCN airport, can you add it to your exclusion area?

Yes I can override so only my trees shows. What season are you using?

1 Like

There are several varieties of heather. Common heather, Calluna vulgaris flowers from July to September and is a low-growing evergreen shrub in open sunny situations. It is the dominant plant in most heathland and moorland in Europe

Calluna is sometimes referred to as Summer (or Autumn) heather to distinguish it from winter or spring flowering species of Erica

2 Likes

Look at all of the amateur botanists on here :wink:

2 Likes

How does everyone know so much about trees? I don’t even know the names of trees growing in my own neighbourhood let alone the entire country. :thinking:

5 Likes

Wikipedia would be a good guess :wink:

3 Likes

Here is what occurs at KGCN, I cannot say it is absolutely the trees, but something about your mod yes. I am using the latest Summer/Winter from SimMarket.

With Summer/Winter installed

Without Summer/Winter installed

1 Like

Knowing something about your local flora and fauna isn’t too hard, knowing what specific months something flowers takes some research.

2 Likes

I am posting a new silent update with a fix. I will let you know when it’s available to download.

3 Likes

Yea, it’s impossible to someone to know about all plant species in the world. I needed the months so I know which seasons to modify. Luckily we have google :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New update available for Spring/Fall and Summer/Winter:
Added overlay for following airports that caused conflicts:
WMKK Airport
Manila Airport
KGCN Airport
Updates on mountains in Bali (Higher mountains matches lowers parts)

@CalUKGR

10 Likes

Thanks, Bijan. Cloudsurf Asia Simulation’s excellent Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila, Philippines) addon has now lost its oddly out of place fir trees and instead now has glorious, appropriate coconut palms!

Thank you! Your customer service is second to none! :+1:

10 Likes

Thanks, Bijan. I assume we need to re-download the mod to gain the overlay?

You can skip that one if you have no issues with those areas.

2 Likes

Just wondering if after installing this mod any of the rest of you have started to have an obsession with trees? I’ve been going through different areas and taking photos pre and post Bijan’s mod install.

I thought it was just colour changes that had been made but Bijan’s trees are actually different, and render differently.

The Asobo trees from above are what I would describe as brocoli florret in appearance whereas Bijan’s are more sort of a candy floss style. I’m not sure which ones look more realistic, Asobos’a look more ‘solid’ from above whereas Bijan’s look more tessellated.

I’ve started watching videos of trees from above and it seems that in real life some trees are more broccoli, in which you can clear make out each distinct tree, whereas others are more candy floss where you can’t tell which tree is which and they sort of all merge together.

I’d be interested to hear Bijan’s views as he surely notices this stuff too. I’ll post some pictures up in a minute, I’ve found it quite interesting to spot the differences!

1 Like

All depends if you prefer sweet or savoury :grinning:

3 Likes

For those interested, I thought I’d post up some comparisons. The difference is quite striking, both in colour and variety. I have four scenes, first in each is Asobo broccoli trees, then Bijan candyfloss trees.

![2b|690x386]

I’m surprised how different the trees look. At ground level at Exeter Cathedral I think Bijan’s are much better. Asobo have put a forest in front of the cathedral I half expect wolves to emerge, Bijan’s trees look more park garden style, especially the pretty pinkish one.

The last picture below looks really great of Bijan’s imo, all the nice pink and white flowering bushes around the farm house give the scene a much more realistic and pleasant look. I love the colour in the woodlands too.

3 Likes

Hey bijan, thanks for your work, but I have one request. When I use your mod with FSimStudios CYVR addon the trees around the main terminal become small bushes. Maybe you can look into this and come up with a fix? I would a appreciate it.

1 Like

That was much to do, thank you. Look out your window, if the sun is shining right now. Th original tree color of Asobo is much to blueish while Bijan’s green looks like nature. …in my eyes.