4simmers A320neo Liveries Pack North American

#xbox

Purchased from the Marketplace. Version 1.1.0

Installing the A320neo NA Liveries pack is causing the default aircraft to be replaced by the Air Canada livery. It appears to shift the positions of all the stock liveries to the rear: i.e. after the 4SIMMERS liveries.

I waited to post this until SU8 was out just it was fixed with that. I was having this issue under SU7 as well. I removed and reinstalled the package post the SU8 update just in case.

I’m on an XBox Series S. I don’t have any other liveries add-ons so I don’t know if this is normal: i.e. livery packages always displace the default schemes. Also, I don’t know if this is a Marketplace and/or Xbox issue or if PC users see it too. So, my the reason for my post is two fold:

• wondering if this is normal for all add on liveries?

• if not, I wanted to alert 4SIMMERS there was an issue in case it can be fixed in a future update (I saw on Facebook they’re planning an update for the NA package).

The following shows the order of the liveries in game.

It’s normal. I have Xbox too and both packages (europe and america) and it goes in alphabetical order, so the Aegean Airlines one appears in all the places because it is the first in the list of 4simmers liveries

1 Like

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, but I LOVE the new Air Canada Rouge livery! I think it’s my favorite of all of the 4simmers/Bredok3D A320 skins.