4simmers Finnair livery is outdated

A Finnish aviation enthusiast here. As you might guess, I’m a fan of the Finnish flag carrier, Finnair. I’m also an A320 fan, so the combo would be a Finnair A320. At the moment, there is only one Finnair livery available in the marketplace for the Asobo A320, which is made by 4simmers, and it looks like this (sorry for the bad image):

The livery is really good exept for one thing. The Finnair logos on vertical stabilizer and winglets. The logo is an old one, from 2010. Nowadays the logo looks like this:
IMG_20230607_112015
I have kindly tried to contact 4simmers via email, but they won’t respond.

Any advice on where to find an up to date-version of the livery (preferably xbox friendly)?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Maybe Bravoairspace would be the ones to get into contact with. Francis does great work when it comes to liveries.

1 Like

I took a look on his livery packs and it seems he only makes liveries of the actual real world operators’ aircraft. The thing is here that Finnair doesn’t in fact operate the neo version of the A320. They operate a fleet of A320-200s. I’m afraid that this is a factor that makes things complicated.

I’ll probably send one more email to 4simmers and hope they won’t ignore me anymore.

If they do, ill contact Francis.

Thank you!

Try hitting them up on Facebook. They may not respond right away but they do listen to everyone. As you can imagine they get a lot of requests. I bought theei liveries when they were just so so, wrong call signs and what not, but now they have fixed their call signs and even added am awesome sound pack. For the small money I paid it was a bargain.

1 Like

Ah yes I didn’t think about that! Apologies mate

1 Like

Update on the topic:

Great news people!
4simmers support replied finally and promised to bring the Finnair livery up to date.