4simmers PMDG 737-800 Liveries

Does anyone know if 4simmers will be releasing liveries for this?

In general I’m quite happy with the aircraft and the fact an update is due this Thursday and ongoing ones being worked on by PMDG.

What I am not so impressed with is the inaccurate Ryanair colouring and CTD prevalence reported by other simmers using the various Livery Volumes by PMDG.

The A320 liveries and their ongoing updates including sound by 4simmers have won me over and I look forward to then bringing 737-800 liveries to the table.

Personally I am looking for Ryanair, TUI, Jet2 (red+silver), Jet2 Holidays (blue+orange) , GOL, Enter Air, American Airlines, Qantas, Virgin Australia :crossed_fingers:

Filter Flightradar24 to B737-800 and you’ll see the most common airlines flying right now in every region of the globe. My list is some of the most popular.

It is after midnight in the UK and over 30 Jet2 B738 are still airborne :grin:They are literally running a 22h

There is a clause under the PMDG that prohibits the sale of Liveries by third parties.

Not sure what makes 4simmers that attractive. There are many freeware liveries out there on flightsim.to that are very good quality and not prone to CTD. And there’s like around 30+ RyanAir liveries to choose from so you can pick the one most colour-accurate for you.

1 Like

Was worried that might be the case.
Looks like I’ll be stuck with the fictional PMDG airlines then.
On the plus side, staying in 1st person view lowers the chance of CTD and is more true to life.

Need the freeware on Xbox to hurry up😉

Lots of updates, sound enhancement and a vast array of moderately high quality liveries that aren’t using GBs of memory leading to CTD. Is why they are attractive - good optimisation for xbox.

Oh? you’re on Xbox? I was looking for the Xbox tag on the thread and assumed you’re on PC. Yeah, well I guess you’re going to wait for a while. hahaha.

The solution would be for Microsoft to start allowing freeware. But who wants that, right?

Well, seeing as they take a cut from a payware sale price as comission to use the marketplace. Freeware means they can’t take a cut from a free content.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.