737 MAX not able to follow nav line

Anyone get there 737 MAX to fly the magenta line, seems to just fly where it wants to….

Mine was doing the same thing…no answer… would you know how to brighten the instrument lights?? Mine are super dull…

I am just wondering… why do you guys keep beating your head against the wall on that thing? I own it too, but aside from trying it once in the last year, I have had no desire to experience all of the nonsense with that aircraft. It doesn’t do ANYTHING right. Literally. Everything from electrical systems to hydraulics to autopilot. Are you masochists, by chance? :wink:

1 Like

Guess we want to fly the 737, and its all we have. I can delete it once PMDG gets done figuring how / what the coffee stains will look like on the pilots seat.

1 Like

Folks - try and be helpful. We understand the general disgruntlement around the product, but give the folks who are asking for help - help. Thanks.

4 knobs below screens should control screen/instrument lights. If that’s not what you’re looking for, perhaps check overhead panel.

As far as following the magenta line, I don’t fly the 737max often but just did a quick trip from Tokyo to Kanazawa which would normally have a great fly by Mt. Fuju (alas, heavy clouds/rain right now). Depending on winds and whether you are using time acceleration it won’t always follow it exactly but works well enough if LNAV and VNAV buttons pressed. Captured ILS and followed for me right down to the runway. The “auto land” functionality works too (avionics seem to be from 787).

If you accept it for what it is, it’s not bad and I believe has come a long way from then it was first released. Wish there were more liveries (glad they have ANA).

New updated plane, does fine with Nav again.
They must of fixed it.