Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.
2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.
Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)
Brief description of the issue:
The performance calculator seems to add extra weight on top of the AUW. This creates an issue with Long haul flights dispatch, the EFB can’t calculate the takeoff because it says the planned weight is outside the limits when the TOW is close to the MTOW. (Why is the EFB considering a planned weight even higher than the Gross weight??)
- The MTOW that the performance calculator assumes it’s incorrect. (MTOW: 254012kg)
- There is a 1TN discrepancy between the GW in the MFD vs the CDU (The CDU is correct)
- The performance calculator shouldn’t copy the GW but the estimated TOW.
- For the performance calculator to work, both the Airport and the runway should work. I don’t think this is correct, the airport should be enough (After load in in the POS page).
- A reference airframe should be provided to standardise the weights on this aircraft.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
- Dispatch the plane using the attached OFP. https://www.simbrief.com/ofp/flightplans/EHAMSAEZ_PDF_1695968242.pdf
- Use the performance calculator to get the numbers.
PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:
Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?
Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:
If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: