787-8 kuro

Hello i am having some problems with the screen on the 787 -8 kuro not turning on.

Hello @SamDhillon6222,

Your topic has been moved into the General Discussion & Community Support category Aviate, Navigate, Communicate

The Bug Reports category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs in the base sim (no addons, mods or utilities) that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug topic. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the General Discussion & Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

NOTE: All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

" Instruments are broken/Screens are black on initial load"

Kuro_B787-8_FAQ

Edit

• Required Contents :
  • MSFS Premium Delux Version (B787-10)

HeavyDivision’s B78XH(any version) is no longer required since v2.0.0. And if you have used Stable/DEV version, it should be removed.

It didn’t work

Hello ??? what do i need to do

i am having problems with the left engine generator
it keeps going on and off
which is causing the left engine not to work
it works wen i put on ai piloting