787 and Asobo 747-8 Fuel Burn

I’ve noticed in both the Kuro 788 and Asobo 748, once loading everything and getting cruise/descent winds into the FMS, the estimated FOD reads much lower than what simbrief calculates and most of the time, lower than my reserve fuel, pulopulaitng an insufficient fuel EICAS. Once in the air, the FOD on the prog page increases the entire flight, and when landing, I on arrival, I end up with way more gas than what simbrief calculated. Any idea if there’s a fix for this on either airframe?

Thanks in advance!

In the Aircraft info section there is a box that is titled “Fuel Factor” which seems to be a bit misleading. Simbrief at times is not a 100 accurate, and there is even a similar issue with the PMDG 737 BBJ. so in that case I use M02 to counter balance this, which means it will give me less fuel in actually but read as the same amount of fuel that it’s giving me. If you have less fuel then prediticted by FOP, then you would want to use the P factor.

I understand simbrief can’t always be accurate, but I don’t think this is a simbrief problem, I think it’s an issue with the airplane. Should show landing with 9k lbs prior to departure and end up landing with 25k lbs. And it increases throughout the entire flight

I don’t think there’s a problem with fuel consumption on the 787 10 MSfs because I checked this many times with a real pilot friend of mine by using the same flight plan,same gross weight,same fuel quantity and we flight at same time ,sometimes for more than 8 hours and landed at the same time with the same quantity of fuel left .